MORE THAN MILK.
Our organisation is committed to best practice in relation to the management of information we collect. This organisation has developed a policy to protect patient privacy in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (‘the Privacy Act’). Our policy is to inform you of:
- the kinds of information that we collect and hold for the purposes of the Privacy Act;
- how we collect and hold personal information;
- the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information;
- how you may access your personal information and seek the correction of that information;
- how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will deal with such a complaint;
- whether we are likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients;
2. What kinds of personal information do we collect?
The type of information we may collect and hold includes:
- Your name, email and contact details
- Your credit card information for purposes of purchasing products
- Any information you volunteer in your platform profile and interactions.
3. How do we collect and hold personal information?
We will generally collect personal information:
- from you directly when you provide your details to us. This might be via a registration form or online form
- from a person responsible for you
4. Why do we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information?
In general, we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide products (online courses) to you
- to communicate with you in relation to the services you choose to receive eg. newsletter, blog updates, eBook downloads.
- to help us manage our accounts and administrative services, including billing
5. How can you access and correct your personal information?
You have a right to seek access to, and correction of the personal information which we hold about you.
We will normally respond to your request within 30 days.
6. How do we hold your personal information?
Our staff are trained and required to respect and protect your privacy. We take reasonable steps to protect information held from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. This includes:
- Strong password protections applied
- Holding your information in secure cloud storage
7. Privacy related questions and complaints
If you have any questions about privacy-related issues or wish to complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or the handling of your personal information by us, you may lodge your complaint in writing to (see below for details). We will normally respond to your request within 30 days.
If you are dissatisfied with our response, you may refer the matter to the OAIC:
Phone: 1300 363 992
Email: [email protected]
Fax: +61 2 9284 9666
Post: GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001
8. Anonymity and pseudonyms
The Privacy Act provides that individuals must have the option of not identifying themselves, or of using a pseudonym, when dealing with our organisation, except in certain circumstances, such as where it is impracticable for us to deal with you if you have not identified yourself.
9. Overseas disclosure.
We may disclose your personal information to the following overseas recipients:
- overseas based encrypted and cloud storage via Kajabi.
- anyone else to whom you authorise us to disclose it
10. Updates to this Policy
This Policy will be reviewed from time to time to take account of new laws and technology, changes to our operations and other necessary developments. Updates will be publicised on the practice's website.
- This policy use extends to interactions and data collection via aligned pages (Dr Emily Amos, Whole Hearted Medicine) on mediums such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- De-identified website analytics and cookies collected via www.morethanmilk.com.au will be used for optimisation of website functioning.
Last Updated: August 20, 2021
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about this policy, please contact us:
- By clicking this link.